Open Source Documents Rev. 0.0.0
25 in stock
A USB drive bearing open source documentation and CAD files to make Dagny Dagger style bullets at home.
What’s in the package?
- PDF Manual (project background, design and development process, instructions for DIY manufacture and handloading)
- SLDPRT (SolidWorks 2023), STEP, and/or STL files for
- Projectile components
- Setter Bit and Lee/Hornady Seating Stem Combo (3D Printable)
- Press Adapters (3D Printable)
- Dillon Seating Stem (3D Printable)
Minimum price is the cost of the drive and our time to flash and ship it.
Shipping is USPS Priority Flat Rate ($10.40), and is added to the total cost.
We cannot ship outside of the USA and we cannot post this on the clear net for legal reasons, nor do we recommend that anyone do. However, others have posted the contents here for free:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of any other clear-net posts of this content.
Loose cores, setter bits, seating stems, and adapters are also available for purchase from Atlas Arms Manufacturing’s DIY Products Page
You can cryptographically verify the .zip file that is present on the drive by following the instructions on this page: https://www.atlasarms.org/verify/